Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Apprehensive Blogger

You may be starting to realize that I might just be an apprehensive person!  I struggled with anxiety throughout the nine months of my pregnancy and after our first son, Benjamin, was born I began to wonder if other women shared that pregnancy/motherhood anxiety.  I wish I would have started blogging when I got pregnant, not only to get my feelings out, but also to share with others how my anxiety was mostly unfounded.  Motherhood has turned out to be a complete blessing and the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me!

So, I finally decided to start blogging now that Ben is almost 11 months old...better late than never!  I began by taking a blogging class through the Professional Dairy Producers of Wisconsin.  I'm just starting this process but I plan to blog about my daily life, the journey of motherhood, and the coffee and wine that make it an enjoyable journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment